All the contents (texts and images) on this website are owned by Snowpark. They are copyrighted and further protected by trademarks, database and different intellectual property rights. In this regard, the ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ encompass the following (arising anywhere and at any time, and for the full term of each of the mentioned below)
- Trade name
- Service name
- Service mark
- Design right
- Database right
- Moral rights
- Trade secret
- Any classified information
No section of the website must be published or replicated without seeking permission (in written) of Snowpark. ‘Published or replicated’ stands for imitation or forgery by photocopying, printing, offset printing, microfilming or in any electronic, digital, optical or any other form on behalf of a particular organization, company, institution/private firm or publication in any newspaper and magazine or on air, television or any digital media.
The above-mentioned terms do not confer any permit to use the images, logos and trademarks published by Snowpark.
Rights To Changes
Snowpark possesses the right to
- Effect changes to the entire or any section of the website anytime without giving prior notice
- Change or remove the entire or any section of the website on temporary or permanent basis
- Alter, remove or stop any software, service or promotion as declared on the website; this includes any previsions, licensing and pricing, but is certainly not limited to them only.
- Amend or stop any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes; Snowpark does not hold any liability towards user regarding such changes or removal.
- Introduce changes to the General Terms and Conditions Agreement anytime without any prior notice; Snowpark considers user’s continued use of the website subsequent to the changes as their total consent to the changes.